This Apple Cider Mimosa Recipe Is TikTok Famous — I LOVE It

TikTok's New Favorite Treat Is An Apple Cider Mimosa, And I Am HERE For It — Here's The Recipe

This may be the greatest non-coffee way to get your fall on.

2115
a champagne flute with an apple cider mimosa in it, a pumpkin-shaped jar behind it, and a jar of candy corn

Everyone says pumpkin spice is the superior fall flavor, and I mean, I get it. It is a VERY seasonal flavoring (like pumpkin spice in March? I'll pass). However, personally, I like apple more. It's cozy and it reminds me of being a kid again.

If I have the option to choose, I'll pick apple more times than not.

TikTokers have been taking fall apple flavors to another extreme here lately. While many online creators have been working to create fall drink recipes, my fellow apple lovers have opted to make an alcoholic beverage so fantastic my fall self is excited at just the thought of having one.

They have begun creating apple cider mimosas!

This drink is exactly what it sounds like: champagne and apple cider instead of orange juice (nope, no mixing of apple and orange here!). However, there are quite a few ways you can vary the drink to fit your preferences.

TikTokers seem to like covering the rim of the glass with caramel and splitting the drink 50/50.

A YouTuber suggests covering the rim in cinnamon sugar. She also suggests using one to two parts apple cider and one to two parts champagne for a total of three parts. She also uses an apple slice garnish for an extra bit of fun.

Apple Cider Mimosa Recipe | Cait Straight Up youtu.be

Another YouTuber's secret weapon is using caramel apple cider and cider spices for that extra pump of flavor throughout the drink.

THE BEST APPLE CIDER MIMOSA youtu.be

It sounds like some are even kicking up the alcohol content with some flavored vodka!

The point is, whichever way you slice it (pun intended), apple cider mimosas are the move for the fall season.

I absolutely cannot wait until I can get my hands on the ingredients to give this recipe a try!