Apple Cider Is WAY Better Than Pumpkin Spice — You Know It

Let's Be Real Here — Apple Cider Is A WAY Better Fall Flavor Than Pumpkin Spice, And You Know It

Let’s be real here.

129
mason jar of apple cider with whipped cream on top and some cinnamon sprinkled on top with a cinnamon stick in it

Nothing can beat the freshness of apple cider.

Getting the sweet yet refreshing drink from a local apple orchard or any other local shop is the absolute best. Nothing can beat homemade apple cider. Even if you buy it at the store, it's still better than pumpkin spice.

You can't say the same thing about pumpkin spice. Pumpkin spice doesn't have that fresh taste. It's sweeter and very sugary. There are so many weird variations to go with it too. I mean cereal, candy, and so many others.

At this point, there's just too much pumpkin spice stuff, and honestly, so many of them are ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, I like a nice pumpkin spice latte or coffee creamer sometimes, but not nearly as much as the ones who live and breathe pumpkin spice around this time of year.

Heavenly processed pumpkin spice has nothing on apple cider.

Opt out for some fresh apple cider and support local. A warm, homemade apple cider and donut are definitely the way to go at an orchard. Have it plain, or with cinnamon, both are a great choice.

Learn to make the donuts or beverage yourself. Go apple picking, and pick some up along the way. Go to a farm with festivities, like pumpkin picking, and see if any are being sold! You can make memories with it, you can't really say the same about pumpkin spice.

Another option, of course, is going to a store and picking up some apple cider and donuts, those are good, too!

Now, this one is absolutely great, apple cider slushies. Yes, you read that right. One of the absolute best slushies I've ever had, homemade and local of course, but I'm sure you can find it elsewhere too.

Once you try an apple cider slushie you won't be able to get enough.

I doubt pumpkin spice slushies exist, and if they do, that definitely doesn't sound very appetizing.

Also, if you drink alcohol, have some hard cider or add apple cider to something and create a nice alcoholic beverage for yourself. You can have it hot, which adds that nice cozy feel that really makes you want to snuggle up in a warm blanket and watch Halloween movies.

There are so many more things you can do with apple cider rather than go to a fast-food coffee place, which definitely makes apple cider the better choice.