5 Apartment Must-Haves For The Upcoming Fall Semester

Here's a few ways to decorate your apartment on a budget.

33

As the fall semester approaches, are you wondering how to decorate your apartment without breaking your wallet? I found some apartment essentials that are visually appealing and budget-friendly, so you don't have to search for yourself! After visiting many different stores, I found the most affordable options for a college apartment that you should check out for yourself. Here are my recommendations!!!

Decorative Pillows

Photo by Isaac Martin on Unsplash

Hop on over to T.J. Maxx to find yourself some cute yet affordable decorative pillows! They come in many different colors and styles, and there are often some amazing deals that you can take advantage of. Use these on your bed or toss them on the couch for some color!

Iced Coffee Maker

Photo by Dan Smedley on Unsplash

Search Amazon for an iced coffee maker! Coffee is an essential part of my mornings, and having iced coffee readily available is a game changer. Do not spend your money on Dunkin' and Starbucks every morning!

Glass Photo Tiles And Picture Frames

Photo by Crew on Unsplash

Adding photos to your wall is easily one of the quickest ways to spice up a room. Using EasyTiles or going to a store such as Walmart and printing photos allows for a sleek look that can be stylized to your liking. These unique pieces are starting to take over!

Nightstand Dressers

Photo by Nathan Oakley on Unsplash

Amazon has a wide array of adorable dresser sets on their website. You can even turn them into a nightstand and add all sorts of decorations on top! Try adding plants, books, or framed pictures on top of these items to save space and look stylish all at once.

Outdoor Furniture

Photo by Collov Home Design on Unsplash

If your apartment has a patio, spice it up with some outdoor furniture! Add some string lights and a few chairs on the patio to create a space for people to hang out outside of your apartment.

I hope these recommendations help you spice up your new home.