An Open Letter To The Person With A Busy Week

Maybe I just want to sit down to eat and breathe.. But I don't have time.

92
@designhorf

Do you ever feel so stressed because of the week you are about to have? It's Sunday night and all you can think about it how you have three papers due Thursday, work both jobs every day, a presentation that is worth half your grade on Friday, a staff meeting on Saturday, and a pile of laundry as tall as the chair you keep it on.

If that is you, I have some advice on how to make it through your hell week.

1. First, remember to take one day at a time.

This is something my mom and grandparents have always told me. There is no need to get yourself worked up about the entire week, prepare for one day at a time.

2. If you need to, set an alarm to remember to eat.

A headache, stomach pain, and mood will not help you at all when you don't eat, fit it into your day!

3. Make a daily list of "to-dos".

This will help you keep things straight and be able to prioritize. Also, you will get the satisfaction of checking things off your list!

4. Be sure to carry around a water bottle.

Keeping hydrated throughout the day will help with brain activity and hunger if you have little time for a meal.

5. Right before you go to bed, make sure your bag is packed for the next day with everything you will need

Also, wash your face, drink a glass of water, and go straight to bed. This will keep your body and mind fresh while also helping you sleep.

6. While traveling to your other job, to school, or back home, call your mom, grandma, or brother.

Fit in some chat time to stay socially involved, while also still going through the motions of your day.

Remember to take a day for yourself after your long busy week to recuperate and relax. After all, trust me, you deserve it!