An Open Letter To Middle School Me

An Open Letter To Middle School Me

It gets better, I promise.

85
An Open Letter To Middle School Me

I wish you could see how far you came in just a few short years. Everything that is happening to you in that moment, the things that you thought were the end of the world, the things that you never thought you were going to get through, you are going to look back on and laugh in just a few short years. The pain that you are experiencing is temporary. The things that you go through are going to make you so much stronger than you could ever imagine.

As you move forward in your life you are going to experience a lot. High school is going to be a new experience for you. You are going to go through a lot of new things. You will have some really hard days and you are going to lose some people but the pain is going to end. You are going to have some really great friends to get you through the hard times and to laugh with you through the best moments. I just need you to hold on. Pain ends.

You are worth so much more than you think. You let everything that people say to you hurt you. Every little pick at you tears you down. I wish you could see yourself how others see you. So many people are here for you and they love you so much. You are so worthy of love. You are important to people. You are loved and you deserve happiness. It doesn't seem like that right now but that feeling will fade.

Stop being so hard on yourself. You don't give yourself the credit you deserve for the things you do. Even when it feels like the world is crashing down around you and there is no way it will ever get better, you pick yourself up and you get out of bed in the morning. You keep going through some really tough things in your life. You are so strong. You are a warrior.

Don't ever give up on yourself. Things are going to be hard and you are going to be knocked down a lot. That's okay. Just pick yourself up, dust off and keep going. You have so much to be here for. You are going to make it so far. You just need to hold on and see it through. I promise you, you won't regret it. Everything is going to fall into place for you. The hard days are going to end. Better days are ahead.

You have this passion and fire deep in your soul that is just begging to be used. You have such a huge heart and you are going to use that to help a lot of people one day. You set your heart to something and you see it through until the end. You are going to find your place in the world. Don't change yourself for anybody. You will find those people that will love you for who you are. Until you do, just keep doing what makes you happy.