An Open Letter To Hannah Brown

I am 100% over you saying you really like Luke P. after he keeps making a mess (and I know for a fact I'm not the only one)! At the beginning of the season, he seemed like a super nice, confident, caring, godly man, but boy was I fooled. By the looks of it, you still are eight weeks later. Did you happen to notice that every date Luke P. was on, didn't go as planned or ended in a fuss?

He is literally so much worse than Corine was on Nick's season and that is saying a whole lot!

Do you wanna know what gets me the most about him? He is vindictive, he says what you want to hear, and he treats you like you have no emotions. You deserve so much more than a man who changes his mind often, who pushes others under the bus to make himself look better, and who is so disrespectful.

Who is he to tell you how to live your life?

He is in no position whatsoever to tell you how to do your thing. This is your show! You call all the shots! It just makes no sense to me why you're letting this ding dong keep going. I cannot believe you sent home Garrett over this piece of crap, I am still floored over that(that's none of my business though).

To everyone else watching, know that you deserve more than a Luke P. You deserve someone who cares for you, someone who will love and support you and your decisions, someone who makes you happy, and (I cannot stress this enough) someone who respects you! This relationship is so toxic and unhealthy — if you're with a Luke P., dump that man right now. He does not deserve your time, and you'll be the one questioning everything when he gets what he wants out of it.