An Ode To My Bed

An Ode To My Bed

A Poem About My Bed.

228
An Ode To My Bed

We have all been there, when you come home, after a long stressful day of work or school, and collapse on your comfy bed. So I say to you my friends, why is it about our beds that make us happy? Is it because that it is always there for you? When you are sad, or angry your bed is there for you. When you are happy, and relaxed, it also is there to make your day better. So here is my ode to my bed as it truly is like a friend, always there for you!

My Bed

You are always there for me

A comfort, joy, and happy place

For we don`t take you up much expect at night when

We rest, we calmly examine our day and what our plans are

For the next day, we wake up in our bed and enjoy the next day

My Bed, you are like a friend, for you are always there for me in darkness

and in light, but we should take better care of you, for we take advantage of you

When we take you for granted by not resting on you, or not taking the time to relax

We are stressed, and anxious, but you are always going to be there, and never going to leave

My Bed, you are my friend, my muse, and above all my comfy, happy place to be forever!