12 Amazon Finds That Will Add Some Fun To Your Dorm Room
Life Stages

Unless you secretly like living in a cinderblock prison, you might need to add a little something to your living space.

143
https://unsplash.com/photos/wOGhHamMqLc

There are about a million and a half "Things You Need To Bring To College" lists out there. Sure, it's important to remember your desk lamp, sheets, and the ramen noodle microwave cup, but what about adding your own personal touch to your dorm room?

Here are some things you can add to your living space to make it a little less rigid and a little more fun.

1. Umbra Trigg hanging vases.

These vases are simple, cute, and you can pretty much put whatever you want in them. If you want to put your succulents in them, you absolutely can! If you need an easily accessible place to put your pens, these vases work for that too. They come in three sizes so you can mix and match the sizes to create a geometrical art piece. If you need an extra little space to put your crap, these hanging vases are perfect.

Find them here!

2. Build-on brick mug.

Just because you're a college student doesn't mean you can't enjoy playing with Legos. This giant mug is a perfect stress reliever after a hard night of studying, and it's twelve ounces.

The only downside is that the Lego man is not included.

Find it here!

3. Hamswan light clock.

Trust me when I say this: your phone alarm is not a reliable alarm clock. I can't tell you how many times I overslept for class and meetings because my phone's alarm decided it was going to screw me over that day. Don't make my mistakes. Get a cool alarm clock like this one, which tells you the time, day, date, and temperature outside. Plus, it glows seven different colors: blue, yellow, purple, pink, aqua, orange, and green.

Find it here!

4. Gold mesh pineapple fairy lights

One out of every three "Top Decorations For Your Dorm Room!" lists include fairy lights. And rightfully so - they're a cute, inexpensive, and functional decoration. If you wanted to be unique, why not have pineapple fairy lights? They're metal as well, so they're more durable than the plastic lights. These are battery operated too, so you don't need an extension cord for these to light up.

Find them here!

5. "Hi I'm Mat" doormat.

Yes, the pun is corny and yes, people are absolutely going to roll their eyes at you for having it. That doesn't mean it's not a pretty damn good pun. Besides, you're a college student, so it's best not to take yourself too seriously.

Find it here!

6. Three-toed sloth plush animal.

Sleeps most of the time? Eats a ton? Moves slowly? Am I talking about a college student or a sloth? The similarities are endless. You're never too old for a good stuffed animal.

Find him here!

7. Llama fries poster.

If you're an eccentric person, or if you're just really into the whole surrealist movement, this poster is for you. Stick this bad boy on your wall and let everyone know you're a walking shit-post. Not into the llamas? The link also has posters of a lumberjack arm wrestling a bear, a knight cat riding a narwal, and a sloth stripping. Take your pick, you beautiful weirdo you.

Find this and more here!

8. Set of five tiny circle game hands.

Never lose the circle finger game again! Leave them around the dorm to piss off your roommate. Set one under your friend's pillow to assert your Circle Game dominance. Mail it to your mom back home. You'll probably have no friends, but at least you're the Circle Game champion.

Find them here!

9. "The Butt" office supply station.

The key to being a successful college student is organization. The other key to being a successful college student is to not take yourself too seriously. This knick-knack perfectly encompasses both. This guy will hold your pen, notepad, and paperclips while also dispensing tape. By the way, the little guy pops off his porcelain throne, and you keep the paperclips in the toilet. Perfect to add a bit of class to your desk.

Find him here!

10. Cat-shaped cord keepers.

If you're in college, you're going to be using your headphones constantly. Instead of shoving them in your desk, pocket, or backpack, wrap them up like a civilized human being and put them in the carrier. Then you can shove them in your desk, pocket, or backpack.

Find them here!

11. Bob Ross Chia Pet.

Every college kid I've ever known worships Bob Ross. Show off your devotion to the Happy Tree Man by growing your own Bob Ross 'fro in your dorm.

Find him here!

12. Horse mask.

Do you just love being obnoxious? Do you get your kicks from annoying everyone on your floor? Do you just need a quick and easy Halloween costume? The horse mask can satisfy all your horrible, horrible needs. Hang it on your bedpost! Put it on the shower head! Wear it to the meeting with your RA to address the atrocities you've put your floor mates through!

Get it here! (Robe, martini, and cigar not included).