Amazing race is the best reality tv

5 Reasons Why the Amazing Race Is The Best Reality TV Show

A race round the world for a million dollars? You don't want to miss that.

19
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzMZ98up03f/
@theamazingrace_cbs/Instagram

Are you interested in other cultures in the world, Geography and would like to see the craziest things people would do for a million dollars? Then you should watch the Amazing Race. In my opinion, it is one of the most exciting reality tv show and the whole concept of what it is about is really interesting. It follows 21 contestants, in groups of two, in a race for a million dollars around the world. If you haven't watched it yet, here are a few reasons why you should:

1. The exciting challenges

Would you dare to eat crocodile meat or shave your head without thinking twice for a million dollars? I know no one in their right mind would do this but with the right incentive, this show would make you realize that people would do ANYTHING to win.

2. Introduction to other culture

One thing I really love the most about the Amazing race is how much knowledge I have gained in knowing about other countries and their culture and traditions. At this point, I have visited over fifty countries just by staring at my tv screen.

3. The Drama

Would it be a reality tv show if there isn't any drama? From backstabbing moments, to contestants breaking down due to the challenges, there is no moment where you aren't sitting on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next.

4. The unforgettable contestants

From the hilarious Afghanimals to the cunning Brenchels, Amazing Race has shown characters that we will never be able to forget, both for good and bad reasons. These characters become your favorites and you wish they win the prize money so much you might even find yourself shedding a few tears when they don't. I have even found myself checking for updates on my favorites on social media years after the season ends.

5. It’s great pick-me-up

I can't count the number of times the Amazing race has helped me when I needed to watch something to take my mind off my problems. Its great to watch when you're sad and also great to watch when you're happy. If this one fact alone doesn't convince you to watch the Amazing race the more, then I don't know what else will.