All Lives Matter

All Lives Matter

Obama sadly divided this country and it isn't great anymore.

52
All Lives Matter
huffingtonpost.com

Most people would say that repeating the phrase “All lives matter” is ridiculous and quite ignorant, but I have to disagree completely. The phrase “Black lives matter” does not include the police officers who have been killed in the line of duty. During this point in time, we should not be looking at race. We have come a long way as a country to where we were. Obama, Hillary Clinton and the media are trying to portray stories in a way where the people become outraged. The media is looking to write more stories and Obama is looking to create a mess out of this country.

The words “All lives matter” include police officers, white people, the LGBTQ community, black people, Hispanic people, Asian people, etc. The uproar of BLM has only taken place because our president is trying to create a problem that our country had experienced before, but in a smaller amount.

Right now we are focused on black lives and police lives. Saying “black lives matter” definitely isn't including the lives of police officers. Therefore, why is it ignorant to say, “All lives matter”? The media doesn’t focus on the people across the world dying. Brazil is having a problem with contamination in their water, as well as the Zika virus. No one worries about people starving in the United States or other countries. No one dares to speaks about how Honduras and Venezuela have the highest murder rates each year.

Since then Black Lives Matter (BLM) has become a violent group that aims at hurting police officers and sending threats to white people. Obama is supporting this uprising because he is looking to divide each race and make black people think that they are not as “important” as they thought they were. At the DNC people who are part of BLM were present. When there was a moment of silence for all the fallen police officers, BLM interrupted it saying “black lives matter."

Still then, after all the fallen officers, all the ignorance and turning his head, Obama is still against the police and makes comments that are prejudice against the police. Not one race on this Earth matters. Not one job title, not a specific gender, nationality, etc. matters. There is a war on police with ISIS and Obama is trying to make it worse so that our country, as well as ISIS, will be going against police.

Well, Obama these are strong men and women. Still after Hillary and you bash them, they still go out each day and do the best they can to keep people safe. Because of the media they are afraid to use force to make sure their life isn’t going to end. The people who are blue lives matter activists don’t speak up because they know their voices won’t be heard. This country is taking a toll to becoming against each other.

So, before this gets worse, before we have an extreme divide in our nation, take a step back. If the police were respected, we wouldn’t have this problem. If the media provided all evidence, we wouldn’t be talking about this issue today. We are soon on our way to a divided America. Donald Trump is the only presidential candidate who is willing to provide his common sense and well-being to make this country GREAT and SAFE again. And yes, Obama, this country has fallen. This country is not safe anymore.