For All The Times I Have Failed Myself

For All The Times I Have Failed

For all the times I have failed myself, I am grateful.

15

For all the times I have failed myself,

I am grateful.

If my past had contained nothing but great successes,

My future would lack a purpose.

If the angst of my words had never been released from my lips,

My soul would be consumed with an eternal fire.

If the things I have lost had been rediscovered,

My growth would be stunted forever.

If the roads had stayed untraveled,

And the hearts untouched,

I would never have left my mark on this world.

For all the times I have failed myself,

I am grateful.

For without failure,

One cannot experience the purest pleasure,

Of picking themselves up off of the ground,

And putting themselves back together

In the face of all that had broken them.

10 Things To Do When Feeling Creative

A list of things to do when your creative juices are flowing and you need to put them to good use!
18812

A list of ten things that I do when I'm feeling creative--some ideas for you!

1. Paint

Head to a craft store and purchase some canvases, paint brushes, and paints and paint yourself some unique, beautiful pictures!

2. Slime

Make a plethora of different homemade slimes! This can be super fun and super messy if that's what you're in the mood for!

3. Pottery

There's so much you can do with pottery! You can paint, create, decorate and more! Get yourself some pottery clay and make something awesome!

4. Color

Get a few coloring books and make it a goal to complete every single page!

5. Scrapbook

Scrap-booking is one of my favorite things to do! The best part is, you can literally use anything you want because its so free!

6. Write

Feeling creative with your words? Write a short story, a poem, a song, this is just as creative as any other crafting.

7. Makeup

No matter what some people may say, makeup is definitely art to me. Practice some new looks if you want, or try a new product. Makeup is never supposed to look one certain way! There are no rules with it.

8. Redecorate

Feeling bored with your surroundings and also feeling creative? Rearrange your room, clean up, and redecorate if you want!

9. Shop

New clothes, new style? Try some new looks!

10. Photography

Go out with some friends and take a super cute and fun photo shoot!