These Trendy Earrings Just Gave Your AirPods A Serious Glow Up — Literally

The amount of money it's going to cost you to replace your shiny, white AirPods is not worth it when you could simply wear some cute earrings and save yourself the trouble.

1681
someone wearing earrings with a hole for airpods to git through them

We all know one person who loves their AirPods more than any other possession. They wear them to class, work, the gym, on the bus, at the coffee shop — and the list goes on and on. The most glam AirPods lovers enjoy accessorizing their AirPods, too.

Whether it's with a rhinestone case or an adorable keychain, AirPod owners give their favorite little devices the best treatment possible — I am one of those devoted AirPod owners.

But, what are we AirPods owners supposed to do if something completely out of our control happens and we find ourselves one AirPod short?

Well, with Misho's new Pebble Pod, that dreaded fate can easily be avoided. The Pebble Pod was created to literally hold AirPods in place, preventing them from falling out of our ears to never be seen again.

The best part is, the Pebble Pod doesn't just protect the AirPods from falling out, but it's an actual earring — a very trendy earring, to be precise.

Misho's Pebble Pod will go with any outfit, from your favorite on-the-town bodycon dress to the power suit you bring out for those important Zoom meetings, which was actually the inspiration behind the unique design.

Misho's founder, Suhani Parekh, said she was "inspired to create the earrings as a reaction to her life becoming increasingly digital due to COVID-19 and finding herself on the phone and in video meetings throughout the day." The Pebble Pod creates not only a sense of protection for AirPod owners, but it also establishes an unmatched convenience for those uber busy AirPod owners.

To make the entire concept even more divine, there are multiple styles that fit all sorts of activites — from those important Zoom meetings to an evening run.

The AirPod — friendly earrings go for anywhere from $67 to $122, depending on the style you choose.

Overall, I can't think of a better purchase for AirPod owners who love to give their earbuds the royal treatment. The Pebble Pod even gives us the perfect excuse to leave them in all day long while looking absolutely stylish in the process.