How Addison Rae Got Her Billboard Music Awards Look

4 Products Addison Rae Used To Get Her Old Hollywood Glam Look At The Billboard Music Awards

Old Hollywood glam got a Tik Tok revamp.

35084
Addison Rae standing in front of bathroom sink wearing all black and black gloves

Addison Rae has officially stolen our TikTok hearts, and she's making strides in the entertainment world, as well. She was a presenter for the 2020 Billboard Music Awards and walked the red carpet rocking the Old Hollywood glamor style by her stylists, Mara Roszak and Allen Avendaño.

The tag team gave her the glamour look we all strive for, and even better, they've given us the hair hacks and tips so we can get Rae's look as well; and it's found in two beauty brands.

Authentic Beauty Concept and GHD were two of the brands used to create Addison's iconic look.

Mara, one of the stylists, even gives us a personal tidbit when she said, "We decided we wanted to go with a bit more glamourous look - our inspiration was a modern take on the classic Old Hollywood wave. We put our own twist on it by parting her hair in the middle as opposed to the deep side part a la Veronica Lake.

1. They started with a blow-dry

The stylist began by blow-drying Addison's hair using the ghd helios professional hairdryer and medium round brush. This gave the hair a shiny base and foundation.

2. Next, they waved her hair using a curling iron.

Addison's stylist then parted her hair in the middle and used a gdh curve soft curl iron, waving the hair on both sides toward the face.

3. They hair sprayed strategically.

Authentic Beauty Concept Working Hairspray was then used on each curl. The curls were then loosely pinned in sections for an extra hold.

4. Her stylist used a flat brush.

After that, Addison's stylist sprayed her head with hairspray again before removing the pin curls and brushing her hair with a flat brush.

5. Her hair was topped with some extra shine.

For the final steps, the stylist sprayed Authentic Beauty Concept Glow Touch for high shine. The left side of Addison's hair was tucked behind her ear, and the right side of her hair was touched up to keep the "S" shape.

And that's it — it really is that simple. So, even if you have nowhere to go, blare TiK ToK by Ke$ha (the OG TikTok-er), throw on a fancy outift, and give this TikTok star's Old Hollywood glam look a go.