Every year, the Pantone Colour Institute goes through a careful selection process to decide the year's colour and, for 2022, has unveiled the beautiful VERY PERI!
Here's what Pantone has to say to the audience - "Very Peri is a symbol of the global zeitgeist of the moment and the transition we are going through."
Fashion has been taken a level up with this gorgeous shade of blue-purple fused with an undertone of violet red. It is about time you sprinkle this colour in your everyday ensembles and upscale your style quotient!
Refresh your everyday wardrobe with styles rendered in the stunning hue from ONLY!
● Awesome Bottoms Pair your lilac bottoms with a plain white tee to keep the look simple yet chic. You could also go for a graphic cropped tee to give it an artsy edge. It would be best to carry a printed side bag and wear chunky sneakers with this look.
● Go All InDressing top to toe in Very Peri is nothing but a feast to the eyes. Incorporate this colour in your attire in every way possible. Accentuate it by adding a pop of lilac on your eyelids, and make sure your bag and shoes are also dotted with this mesmerising shade.
No seasonality can limit this look!
Opt for jumpers and dresses if you don't want to go through the hassle of buying a separate Very Peri-hued top and bottom.
● Neutral Yet Very Peri People who are opposed to the idea of bright hues and usually prefer subdued tones can introduce Very Peri to their wardrobes in minimal amounts. Suppose you're wearing all white or all black. In this case, try Very Peri-coloured scrunchy footwear.
● Don't Forget to Add Texture Texture to the clothing, if styled aptly, makes the look ten times more appealing. Style very peri with faux fur, leather, sequins, satin and any other texture or fabric you like, and you will be stunned with the outcome.
● Colour your WorkspaceVery Peri is a naturally versatile hue that you can style in most scenarios. You should use this shade for your workwear; it has a joyful yet subtle vibe. Add this tint to your office silhouette to break the monotony. A solid lilac blazer matched with grey tailored trousers and white formal pumps is something you must try.
If you're looking for a one-stop destination with everything very peri, head to ONLY today!