best reasons to stay at home

9 Reasons Why Being A 'Homebody' Is The BEST Thing Ever

Why go out when you can stay in bed with your pjs?

163

We all have that friend who loves going out every single week and we all have that friend that you can simply never get out of the house. Well, I used to be the friend that always found reasons to go out and now I'm that friend to where it'll be a miracle to get out of the house. I most definitely prefer being a "homebody" and here are 9 reasons to why I would not have it any other way.

1. You will always know where I am

You never have to wonder where I am or check my location. You can always find me on my couch with a bowl of popcorn watching Netflix.

2. Netflix and Chill

No, I do not mean THAT type of Netflix and Chill. I literally mean actually watching Netflix, laying in bed, and having all types of junk food and wine you can drink at your fingertips.

3. Speaking of food

Instead of going out and spending $30 on one meal; you could pull a Gilmore Girls move and order Chinese Take Out with extra fortune cookies for half that price.

4. Have I mentioned wine?

Because what kind of night-in would it be without a nice bottle of wine and the best part is you don't have to share it with anyone!

5. You never have to worry about bumping into people you don't want to see

You have the choice on whether or not you want to invite people over. And typically when you choose to invite people over; that means you actually want to see them

6. When you spontaneously decide to go out; your friends will be so surprised

When you decide to go out for the first time in months not only do you have a good time but your friends will be so surprised; it's like they are seeing a beautiful unicorn.

7. You can pull a 'Risky Business' move and dance around in your underwear and t-shirt without being judged

Let's be honest here; we all have dreamt about dancing around in our underwear and long white socks like Tom Cruise did so spectacularly.

8. You don't have to worry about whether or not your outfit looks good

I don't know about you but being comfortable in your own home is the best feeling ever. Bring out your oversized t-shirt with baggy sweatpants outfit and pull hair up in that messy bun!

9. NO BRA!!

Last but not least; and ladies I know you'll love reading this, you do not have to wear a bra when you are just at home! Nothing feels better than wearing a big t-shirt while just lounging around.

Even though going out with your friends is fun and exhilarating, so is simply being a homebody and staying in binge-watching Jane the Virgin for the millionth time.