A College Girls Playlist Vol. 3

A College Girls Playlist Vol. 3

"you are what you listen to"

15
A College Girls Playlist Vol. 3

I am back with another playlist, I know that it has been a while. Therefore, ENJOY!

Stuck in a Dream by Lil Mosey ft. Gunna

Lil Mosey dropped his new Certified Hitmaker Album!!! I am to excited about this and have been listening to it on repeat. There are so many good hits on this album that I love listening to, but this one is my favorite! For those that do not know the vibe of Lil Mosey or Gunna, they are rap artists but with an easier lighthearted flow.

I Know by Toni Romiti 

This is a song I heard from TIK TOK!! yes, Tik Tok and honestly I am not ashamed. I will browse on Tik Tok for hours and find so much music that I might have not heard otherwise. This song is a queen song, it will make you feel like the girl boss you are for sure!! A total mood lifter.

In My Veins by Andrew Belle ft Erin McCarley 

This is an older song, but I always bring it back during colder weather. I knew of this song pretty much all my life but fell in love with it after reading After and she added this to her books playlist. It is a slow and kind of a heartbreaking song, but it fits so well with Hardin and Tessa, so I can never stop listening to it!!

Closed on Sunday by Kanye West 

You know I had to add a song from Kanye West's new album JESUS IS KING. I love it so much. This one is a light hearted and fun song from the album, but still holds so much meaning. The whole album is about rejoicing our King and that is something magical and worth listening to no matter the controversies.

Lights Up by Harry Styles 

This is such a fun song. I love Harry Styles and always have been. He has been solo for a while and I honestly have not minded it at all. This song is new of his and it is happiness in your ears. Also, the album cover is super creative and fun to look at!

HIGHEST IN THE ROOM by Travis Scott 

We all know I love some Travis Scott and this song is no surprise to be on my playlist considering it is his new album. However, the whole Kylie and Travis thing....I am confused, so if you have an update, let a girl know!

Fatal Attraction by Kevin Gates 

Okay. Okay. If I had to name my FAVORITE rap artist of all time, it would 100% undeniably be Kevin Gates!!!! I LOVE HIM. So, when his new album "I'm Him" dropped, I have not stopped listening since. This is my favorite album that he has made in a long time, I usually am able to find my favorites and stick to them, but this album, every single song I listen to is PERFECT. Go listen if you love rap music, you will thank me later.

Who You Say I Am by Hillsong Worship 

I always add at least two Christian Worship songs on the playlist. So, of course this song is perf and so is the next one.

I just need U. by TobyMac 

Greet Her by Lil Mosey

Again, I love Lil Mosey. This soft core rap, is the perfect vibe for the weekend.

I hope you enjoyed and will listen to my songs.

Add Me on Apple Music to get my playlist for real @brycemegan.

srry all Spotify users!!

xoxo,

BP