'90s Nostalgia

'90s Nostalgia

If you are a '90s baby like me, then you will love this list of things that are dearly missed from that time period.

50
'90s Nostalgia
Betches

Nineties babies are known for being the most nostalgic humans on the planet. All of this is for good reason. The '90s were full of great fashion choices, frosted tips, and the best cartoons known to man. So without further ado, let me take you on a trip down memory lane.

1. Getting Slimed on Nickelodeon

We didn’t care how nasty it was. Every kid wished that they could be on the TV channel getting that nasty green slime poured on their head. Our parents failed to see the reasoning behind it, but we didn’t care at all.

2.Folding up a piece of paper into the fortuneteller.

This thing could practically predict how your day was going to go, and what your favorite color was. Mind=BLOWN.

3. Silly Putty

This stuff was so stupid that you couldn’t help but not love it. You always bought them whenever you saw them. It was a really pointless toy to buy, but it was a stress reliever all the same.

4. The BEST hand-held video game console

This was THE thing to have. Pokémon was my go to game on my Gameboy Color. I would stay up late into the night with my attachable light so I could see the screen while trying to get gym badges.

5. M.A.S.H the game

This game set up your whole future for you in a matter of a few minutes. You always added your crush on the list of whom you were going to marry, but it never worked out no matter how hard you tried. I always got stuck marrying someone I “hated” at the time, living in a shack, and having 200 kids, and driving a minivan.

6. Blockbuster

This was the place to go. They had everything you needed including the newest movies and video games. I remember begging my parents to take me there on the weekends to get some new movies to watch.

7. Fanny Packs

Before Sorority girls carried these things like their lives depended on it fanny packs where a cool thing to have. You would just throw all of your favorite toys in, and some snacks and you were set.

8. The Original 151 Pokémon

There is no arguing that these are the best Pokémon ever. They were everywhere, video games, TV shows, movies, cards, and of course clothes. There was no harder choice than having to choose your starter Pokémon.

9. Goosebumps Books

These books were the best because they were short, and just scary enough to make you not want to read them in the dark.

10. Push-Ups Popsicles

The Flintstone’s orange flavored push-ups will always hold a special place in my heart. Those were the best popsicles and they didn’t even make a mess like the others because all you had to do was push them up as you ate them.

11. Furby

Everyone at least had one of these. You could get them anywhere. I remember always trying to get a new one I did not have out of my happy meals at McDonalds. These were legit toys too. They talked, and their eye blinked which was super cool technology back then.