9 Songs For California Vibes

9 Songs For California Vibes

Get hyped about California.

594
9 Songs For California Vibes
Haley Daffron

Who doesn't love California? The state has so much to offer: warm weather, sunshine, and good vibes. Well, maybe you're like me and need the perfect playlist for heading out to your favorite California west coast spot ... to maybe you just love Cali. Either way, here are 9 songs to get you hyped about California.

1. California (Cast Iron Soul) - Jamestown Revival

"California, I dont even know you, taking me away from home"

2. California Dreamin' - The Mamas and The Papas

"California dreamin' on such a winters day"

3. Save Me, San Francisco - Train

"I've been rock n' roll and disco, won't you save me, San Francisco"

4. California - (Tchad Blake Mic) - Phantom Planet

" California here we come, right back where we started from"

5. Leaves - Miguel

"Sweet California, bitter California"

6. Hotel California - Eagles

"Welcome to the hotel California, such a lovely place"

7. California - Delta Spirit

" I want you to move to California for yourself, I want you to find whatever your heart needs"

8. Californiaication - Red Hot Chili Peppers

"Dream of Californiaication"

9. LA Devotee - Panic at the Disco

"Always on the hunt for a little more time, just another LA Devotee"

I know there are some classics and not-so classics in this list, so comment and tell me what your favorite California song is and let me know if it made my list!