8 Winter Shoes That Every College Girl Should Have

No need to dread winter in college, find the best shoes here!

1420
aliexpress.com

With it being January, we still have snow on the ground and will probably be getting more too. Winter months on campus are different than they were in high school because there is a lot more walking in college to get to different classes than there was in high school. Not only that, but it is almost always outside in college. So below, are 8 pairs of shoes that every girl in college should have come winter time:

1. Knee-High Boots

Knee-high boots are great for a cute dressy look! You can wear these kind of boots with leggings, jeans, or even dresses! They are great for the snow because they cover a majority of your leg and will keep them dry.

2. Snow Boots

Having a pair of snow boots will be great for walking to class in! They are made for SNOW. They might not always look stylish, but at least you will be able to keep your balance unlike the traction that Uggs have!

3. Ugg Boots

Uggs might not be the best for getting around in winter, but they sure do look cute and make a fashion statement!

4. Sperry Boots

Sperry Boots are cute and are great for snow. They are stylish and perfect for rain or snow!

5. Velvet Boots

Velvet seems to be coming back into style now, so why not go out and by yourself a pair of velvet boots?!

6. Ankle Booties

Ankle booties are perfect for when there is not a lot of snow on the ground! They compliment just about any outfit and give it so much style.

7. Winter Hiking Boots

Having winter hiking boots might sound a little too much, but you never know when you will get a nice winter day that could be used as a hiking day!

8. Platform Boots

Platform boots are great for long distances when walking to different places and will protect your feet from the cold and snow!

You do not even need to be in college to own these great shoes for winter! They are great for any aged girl out there! Best wishes to you and your travels by feet in the winter!