8 Weird "Firsts" In A Relationship

8 Weird "Firsts" In A Relationship

The right way to see if you actually love each other

121
8 Weird "Firsts" In A Relationship

When you first start off in a relationship the goal is to impress the other person and make he or she fall in love with you. You may put on your best clothes, cologne, perfume, or makeup just to leave the other person wanting you so bad. However once you reach a certain point you begin to get comfortable with each other, and the weird firsts start to come out. The nastier the things are the closer you get. So here is a list of the weird firsts you have to encounter in a relationship.

1. Eating messy food in front of each other

The first time you go to a burrito place together might be the first time you show each other how you really eat food.

2. Burping

It may become competitive after a while.

3. Going poop at their house

Always carry poopourri with you because you never know what is going to come out and how bad it will stink, and avoid plugging up the toilet.

4. Farting

A couple that farts together stays together.

5. Giving details about your trip to the toilet

This is reaching new heights of comfortability.

6. Cleaning up their sickness

As long as you can get through it without getting sick yourself you just might realize how much you love them.

7. Seeing each other on the toilet

By no time you'll have casual conversations from the toilet.

8. Popping their pimple

This will be your face after you see what comes out.