8 Things To Do Instead Of Texting Your Ex

For the Kourtney Kardashian revenge body.

165
Author

Work out

Working out sucks, but the revenge body is so real, I mean have you seen Kourtney Kardashian lately? And endorphins are like the best thing for you

Study/Read

Girl you and I both know you have some kind of studying or reading for school you could be doing, use this time to better you. And by any chance you don't have any school assigned reading grab a good book and cuddle up you will get so wrapped up in the characters you will forget all about that boy you don't need

Go out with friends

Go out get dressed look to fabulous and have a great time with your friends, but heres the thing give your phone to your friend because you will just feel worse if you send a drunk text

Take "care of yourself"

Think before you send that text, do I miss him or do I miss sex? Your independent girl you do you. Literally.

Meditate

Relax and breathe once you take a moment to realize who you want to speak to you'll remember how not worth it they were.

Go Shopping

Nothing fixes a broken heart like an insanely high credit card bill after a long day of retail therapy, the best part is this can all be done from the comfort of your own bedroom.

Phone a Friend

Because sometimes your just lonely and you need someone to talk to and thats ok but it doesn't have to be him you have much better options.

Hang out with your Mom

She's a great lady, she will pay for your food and tell you how pretty you are and remind you don't need him

From Your Site Articles