8 Things Every College Student Will Do Over Spring Break

Whether you're traveling or enjoying the peace and quiet of your empty dorm, enjoy your break with these!

50
Cosmos Gaming- Peter Towe

The week of March 6th-March 10th is the Spring Break for Austin Peay State University (the college I attend) as well as many other colleges and high schools. Spring Break is a greatly awaited little breath of fresh air during the Spring Semester in college, mostly because we don't get many days of school off other than Good Friday (that's right, high schoolers: we don't get off for Presidents' Day. Let that sink in.) Here is a list of 8 things I and every other college student will be doing over our Spring Break.

1. While walking out of your last class, it will sink in: We don't have another class for over a week.

2. Flop into our beds and cry from joy

3. Fall asleep, then wake up and watch something trashy on Netflix, Hulu, or other streaming service of our choice.

4. Two words: Junk food.

5. Remember the midterms we have the day/week after spring break, then start crying again.

6. Hang out with friends and let ourselves forget about school for a little bit.

7. Find some new music and blast it on a nice car ride with all of the windows down (if it isn't too cold like it currently is here in good ol' Tennessee)

8. Sleep because WE DESERVE IT