8 things to do Before Graduating University of Oregon

8 Things You Need To Do Before Graduating From The University Of Oregon

College can fly by quickly but you need to make the best of it

190
Cassidy Garren
Cassidy Garren

Here are eight things you need to do before graduating UO. It is important to make the most of your college experience because you only have four short years.

1. Attend a football game at Autzen Stadium

oregon duck

Football is not for everyone, but going to football game during college is a really great experience. Enjoy at least one game while you have the chance.

2. Float the Willamette River

float

The Willamette river may be freezing, but during summer it is tons of fun to get a group of friends and float down it.

3. Get a drink at Taylor's Bar and Grill

bar

Taylor's is basically a right of passage for every University of Oregon college student, even if you don't like the bar scene. Maybe just go once so you can say you've been.

4. Hike Spencer's Butte

hiking

Spencer's Butte is a beautiful hike that everyone living in Eugene should experience at least once. It is even more special if you go at sunrise or sunset.

5. Attend a tailgate

oregon ducks

Tailgating is a college ritual that everyone should experience. Everyone is in the best mood and showing off all their school spirit.

6. Visit the UO Jordan Schnitzer Art Museum

art

Being a University student gives you free access to the art museum on campus, and honestly it has very interesting exhibits.

7. Attend a frat party

party

When else but in college are you going to be able to go to a sweaty basement and dance with a bunch of your friends.

8. Pull an all-nighter with your friends

party

College is going to be one of the only times you will have the energy to stay up all night laughing and hanging out with your friends. Make the most of it.