8 Signs That You Love Christmas Too Much

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

338

If you love the holiday season as much as I do, then you know how hard it is to resist your Christmas spirit once November arrives. The anticipation for the most wonderful time of the year starts the day after Halloween for you, despite what your peers say or think. Here is a list of eight things you can definitely relate to when you are obsessed with Christmas.

1. The beginning of November is the official kickoff to the Mariah Carey holiday season.

You probably bought "All I Want For Christmas Is You" on iTunes on Halloween just so you would be prepared to set your alarms to the classic seasonal hit for the next morning.

2. Christmas decorations go up ASAP.

Even if you are living in a college dorm, the mini pumpkins have to go so that you can "deck the halls" with mini Christmas trees and strands of lights.

3. This generally means that your Christmas tree always goes up before Thanksgiving Day, too.

Because who wouldn't want to acknowledge two of the best holidays simultaneously?

4. You low-key start watching Christmas movies way sooner than most think that you should.

"Love Actually," "I'll Be Home for Christmas," "Serendipity," and "Christmas with the Kranks" are all on Netflix, just in case you were wondering. (You're welcome.)

5. You've had a holiday countdown since at least October.

Besides being the go-to person when someone is curious about how many days are left until Christmas, it gives you a daily reminder that 'tis the season.

6. Buddy the Elf is your spirit animal.

"First we'll make snow angels for two hours, and then we'll go ice skating, and then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse cookie dough as fast as we can, and then to finish we'll snuggle."

7. You have your Christmas gifts for others purchased and wrapped by mid-November at the latest.

It's too much of a struggle to just look at every present you haven't wrapped yet, knowing that the Christmas season is upon us. Besides, they're not just going to wrap themselves.

8. You can't wait until the day after Thanksgiving because that's when everyone else starts to get into the holiday spirit with you.