8 Pumpkin Flavored Foods To Try In Fall 2016

'Tis the season...to try everything pumpkin!

99
Eskipaper

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Soon, you will not be able to go grocery shopping without tossing a dozen different pumpkin flavored products into your cart. Who could resist? It's a seasonal staple that is no longer simply a squash or used in pies. Pumpkin makes everything better, and here are some of the best (and possibly most frightening) ways companies are enhancing foods with the famous spice this year.

1. Keebler Pumpkin Spice Fudge Stripes Cookies

These are sure to make your taste buds happy. Reminiscent of a ginger snap, Keebler has found the perfect place to put pumpkin, into a deliciously frosted cookie. Warning: You might just knock out a whole row of these in one sitting.

2. Cedar's All Natural Hommus, Pumpkin Spice

Part of me did not believe that this was a real item when I first saw it online. I gagged, took a breath, and processed in what situation this item may actually be delicious. I could not find one, but maybe it is going to become your favorite snack.

3. General Mills Pumpkin Spice Cheerios

There are not many things on this planet that I enjoy as much as a good bowl of cereal, and this is GOOD. It tastes like sprinkling pumpkin spice all over your breakfast. And if that isn't pure bliss, I don't know what else is.

4. Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream

For several years, Ben and Jerry's has released this fall treat. Never have I gotten my hands on it, so it must be something worth trying.

5. Thomas' Pumpkin Spice Bagels

If you can manage to grab a container of limited edition pumpkin spice cream cheese to pair with these, you will then have the breakfast of champions.

6. Ready Pac Pumpkin Spice Salad

I am a personal fan of both salad and pumpkin spice, but this borders on bizzare! Who am I kidding? We will all be rushing to the stores this fall to try this.

7. Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino

Finally, we no longer have to get up for class twenty five minutes early to get our fill of a pumpkin treat. It's not a piping hot PSL but it'll do when we are crammed for time.

8. Kellogg's Pumpkin Spice Nutrigrain Soft Baked Bars

I can't wait to enjoy pumpkin without all of the guilt of consuming five hundred calories.

Fall 2016 is going to be a great year for pumpkin spice. We may get tired of it, but for right now, let's rejoice in the wonder that is fall!