8 Of My Favorite K-Pop Love Songs

8 of my favorite K-Pop love Songs

Love is understood in every language and k-pop's got some great love songs.

52
8 of my favorite K-Pop love Songs

Love is understood in every language and k-pop's got some great love songs. Whether it's dedicated to their millions of fans or to lovers all over the world, Korean artists have created some of the most amazing love songs and these are some of my favorite ones.

Cosmic Railway by EXO

kizu tsuita toki mo nakenai kimi ga / For you who doesn't shed tears when hurt
kokoro yuruseru basho ni naritai / I want to be a place where you can be at ease
dare ni mo misenai (misenai) / The weaknesses that you don't show to anyone
yowasa wo zenbu (zenbu) / Even if you reveal them all here
sarakedashite mo mou iinda yo
/ That's perfectly okay too

Serendipity - Jimin of BTS

ujuga uril wihae umjigyeosseo / The universe has moved for us
jogeume eogeutnamjocha eopseosseo / Without missing a single thing
neowa nae haengbogeun yejeongdwaetdeon geol / Because our happiness has been planned
Cause you love me / Cause you love me / Cause you love me
And I love you / And I love you / And I love you

It's You by SUPER JUNIOR

[Oh, nan!] geu nuga nuga mworaedo / [Oh, I!] Whatever anyone anyone says,
naneun sangwaneobdago / it doesn't matter to me
geu nuga nuga yokhaedo neoman barabondago / Whoever curses me, I'll only look at you
na dasi tae-eonandaedo ojik neoppunirago / Even when I'm born again, it's still only you
jaeggakjjaeggak sigani heulleodo Oh, nan! / Tick tock, tick tock, even as time goes by, oh I!

Roller Coaster by Chungha

shimjangi huk naeryeoankke dalkomhae / My heart drops, so sweetly
gakkeumeun sangcheobadeulkka geokjeongdwae / Sometimes, I worry that I'll get hurt
cheoeumbuteo modeun geol al sun eopgetji / I won't be able to know everything from the start
hajiman nan da deonjeobollae / But I want to give it a shot

Crazy In Love by SEVENTEEN

uri durira gwaenchana / It's okay because it's the two of us,
Crazy in love crazy in love / Crazy in love crazy in love / Crazy in love crazy in love
ttae mudji aneun neowa na / You and I are untainted
naneun neoreul mideo uishimhaji ana / I believe you, I don't doubt you
gwageo jigeum miraedo / Past, present and future,

You Are by Got7

gal gireul ireo hollanseureo / When I'm lost and confused
meoriga apa jichyeo gamyeon / When my head hurts and I'm tired
chuk neureo jyeoinneun nae soneul jaba / You hold my hand when I'm down
It's a beautiful sky / It's a beautiful sky / It's a beautiful sky
makge gaen haneul like you / The clear sky is like you
There is not a cloud neo ttaemune nan / There is not a cloud because of you
sesangi dareuge neukkyeojyeo / The world feels different to me

Angel by NCT 127

I saw an angel
When I first saw you
You shined like an angel from heaven
I'll be your morning star,
And you are my angel,
You are my angel

HONEYMOON by B.A.P

mam ganeun daero hae mwodeun it's okay / Listen to your heart, it's okay
jigeum ne saenggage matgyeo whole new day / Trust your thoughts right now, whole new day
igoseul gadeukhi chaeun moksori / The voice that fills this place
sara itneun i sungan / We're alive in the moment