8 Hanukkah Gifts To Get For Your Friends Or Family

Stuck on trying to find a gift?

48
Photo by Element5 Digital on Unsplash

December is a busy time for many people. There are major holidays that are happening like Christmas, Hanukkah, etc. Luckily, for people that are Jewish can get gifts around the holidays. What is great about Hanukkah is that there are eight nights which means eight gifts. A gift for every night. Some people follow this tradition of getting a gift every night and some people get one big gift. Some don't get any because the holiday doesn't revolve around getting gifts. Are you trying to figure out what you should get for your friends or family? Well, here some eight Hanukah gifts that you can get for your friends or family:

1. Beauty Kits

Us girls love beauty kits because they are so convenient but also so cute! You can make your own kit by adding some face masks, nail polish, bath bombs, makeup, body wash, etc. You can also add some other things in there like towels or something personal that you might wanna add. Also if you want to get a beauty kit for your guy friends or someone that in your life that is a man, you can add male products in there as well. It is a great gift for a guy or girl and it is very customizable.

2. Gift Cards

Gifts cards are the holy grail because you can literally get whatever you want in the store or restaurant without paying any of your own money. Gift cards are especially great for college students where money is limited. Also, gift cards are a great gift because you may not know what to get someone, so you buy a gift card to your friend's favorite store.

3. A Backpack

Everyone can use a new backpack, especially for the new year. Backpacks are great to use because they can carry so much. You don't have to get a super expensive bag unless if you want to. But there are many affordable backpacks that you can get for your friend that will work great!

4. Taco Cord Wrap

This is a super cute gift for those who uses multiple different types of wires. It looks like a taco and you just wrap one of your chords around the piece of fabric and it has a button to close it. Online, there are so many different types of wraps and some have super cute designs on it!

5. Phone Case

Everyone could use a phone case to protect their phones. Phone cases are pretty easy to get because you probably know what type of phone your friend or someone in your family has. You can order phone cases pretty much anywhere. Amazon has super cute and trendy phone cases that are very affordable!

6. Pajama Sets

During this time of the year, there are many pajama sets are being sold in stores. There are Hanukkah pajama sets as well! if you don't want to get a set that is festive, there are also neutrall sets as well.

7. Board Games

Board games are great for everyone because everyone could use a board game once in a while to play with friends or family. There are great games like Monolpy or this new game called "What do you Meme?" There obviously a ton of board games that you can get but these are just a few examples.

8. An Avacado grower

Avocados is a food that many people love! If you have a friend or family member that loves avocados, get them a kit where you can grow your own avocados. This is a unique gift!