8 Netflix Scary Movies To Stream And Scream To In October 2017

These movies will keep you on the edge of your... Couch?
130

The movies on Netflix can be hit or miss sometimes.

Either a movie is really great and intriguing or you just wasted an hour and a half of your life you'll never get back. If you are looking for some thrilling scary movies, here are some Netflix movies that won't disappoint!

1. Hush (2016)

This thriller about a deaf and mute writer living alone in the woods does not disappoint. Maddie Young (played by Kate Siegel) has to face a masked killer alone... And in complete silence.

2. Would You Rather (2012)

Iris (played by Brittany Snow) gets the opportunity to play the game of a lifetime to win money to save her dying brother. The catch? Only one person walks out alive.

3. Children of the Corn (1984)

This one is an older but classic scary movie and you can't go wrong with Stephan King. There is nothing creepier than cult children who murder the adults of their town in an attempt to take over.

4. Intruder (2016)

Do you ever feel like you're being watched but can't explain why? Emily (played by Louise Linton) can relate. This thriller doesn't include a lot of dialogue but the plot will keep you on the edge of your seat.

5. Scream: The TV Series (2015)

Although this is not a movie, this 2 season series is definitely a binge-worthy one. Spiraling off of the original slasher Scream movies, Emma Duval (played by Willa Fitzgerald) must discover why she in the target of a serial murderer mimicking the murders of the original masked killer from years ago.

6. It Follows (2014)

If you are into strange scary movies, this one is for you. Jay Height (played by Maika Monroe Buckley) is being pursued by a paranormal entity that only she can see. The only way to make it go away? Pass it onto someone else... Through a one-night stand.

7. The Babadook (2014)

What is creepier than your kid being obsessed with a monster that really isn't there? Your kid being obsessed with one that really is. And then blaming his behavior on this paranormal presence. This movie will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat.

8. 13 Cameras (2015)

Everybody had that fear as a kid that there were hidden cameras somewhere in your house. This movie turns that nightmare into a reality with a home security system being used as a stalker's paradise to watch newly weds Ryan and Claire (played by P.J. McCabe and Brianne Moncrief).