8 "Friends" Quotes Explaining How College Students Feel Right Now

When the workload starts to pour.

44
Favim

With roughly 6 weeks left in the semester, going to class becomes even more of a struggle than it has been. The temperature drops, and with that, so does your motivation. Nights at the library seem to get later as the workload piles on, and you think "I just can't do this anymore."

You genuinely wish you had the desire to do your school work, but Netflix and a nap just sounds so much better.

And it seems like no matter what you tell yourself, you just can't shake the feeling of wanting to spend the day curled up in your warm bed.

Some mornings, you wake up and find that you simply cannot possibly get out of bed in time to make it to your 8 a.m., so you email your professor with an excuse--typically the first thing that comes to mind, even if it may not be too believable.

Then, when you finally get out of bed and get to your 8am, you are devastated to find out that your professor decided not to take attendance that day.

Not to mention those horrible weeks when it seems like every single one of your professors got together and decided to assign huge papers, projects, and tests all at once.

Then--after you've stayed up all night writing the paper that's due Thursday while studying for the three tests you have on Tuesday and working on the presentation you have to give tomorrow--you get to the one class you thought nothing was assigned in...and realize you forgot to do your homework.

It feels like your life is spiraling out of control. You keep losing things: assignments, sleep, your own sanity...

....but when the going gets tough, just remember, there's only 6 weeks left! You can do it!