10 Beauty Brands Perfect For Christmas Gift-Giving And Getting

The brands and products you need this winter.

115
Lush Cosmetics / Instagram

Yes, there is something to be said about beauty because after all, “It’s what's on the inside that counts” but many times, refreshing your body will help to replenish how you feel on the inside. It’s important that we take care of our skin, hair, nails and treat all parts of our body with respect and love so we don’t just look good, but feel good. Here are a few products that are popular ways to spice up your beauty routine to make you feel happier and healthier and could be important items to add to your Christmas list.

Bath Bombs and Body Washes

The best way to relax and cleanse your body is, of course, with a nice steamy shower or a warm bath. One of my favorite gifts is a Lush wrapped gift package. Often times they will come with a few bath bombs or bubble bars which fill your tub with colors and essential oils. They also have soaps, shower gels, and shower scrubs that are out of this world. Honestly, they have just about every product for hair, face, body and even fragrances. The products that Lush produces are cruelty-free, 100% vegetarian, and promote ethical buying. I could buy anything from Lush and be completely satisfied with how it treats my body. These products are a number one for me as I use them weekly and would pick anything from their store to put on my Christmas list. Their newest gift packages are Starry Night, Snap, and the Snowman.

Exfoliants

Something that many people forget about is a good exfoliator. In order for your skin to be clean and free from dirt and dead skin, you need to exfoliate at least once a week to make your skin feel soft and irresistible. Farmhouse Fresh has a great Whipped Shea Butter body polish that you use in the shower (it's rough but satisfying) to smooth and polish your skin. Fresh has a Brown Sugar body polish is also an incredible way to perfect the skin with bigger granules of brown sugar. Pair either of these with a fresh razor and some moisturizer after the shower and it will help make your skin feel amazing.

Hair Supplies

Let me tell you, college is hard on your hair. Using special products like Kenra chelating shampooto cleanse hair that gets greasy and clogged with hard water minerals is the best solution. Using a deep conditioner and Moroccan oilafter is the key to treat breakage. Using Moroccan oil’s shine spray, damage repair kit, and shampoos and conditioners will help to moisturize any type of hair. A second product that’s most popular for stylists is Oribe. Their shampoos, conditioners, dry shampoo, and most importantly, their texturizing sprays are all used by stylists to create salon quality hair. Combine these products with a daily multivitamin to help heal hair, skin, and nails.

Lotions

Lotion is a necessity, but here are a few products that will help your skin not only feel smooth, but shine, are the new most popular products. Body oils like Farmhouse Fresh Agave Nectar and also pure coconut oil from just about anywhere will provide the moisture and shine that your skin needs. Farmhouse Fresh also makes a Sweet Body Cream Milk that is the lotion of your dreams and Lush makes amazing body conditioners like Ro's Argan body conditioner.

Face Washes and Face Products

A great cleanser for every day is Mario Badescu acne facial cleanser with aloe. They also have a great rosewater facial spray which is a gentle moisturizer. These help your skin to feel fresh and uplifted with their light smell and feel. Anconaalso has a great exfoliator, wash, and moisturizer which are all very popular. These products, as well as an occasional face mask, will help to complete your facial routine.

Fragrances

Something that everybody loves is essential oils. Whether it's misting your pillow with eucalyptus and lavender, or a body spray, it's a great addition to your beauty routine. Finishing off your makeup and outfit wish a fresh mist of GourmandEDPpistachio perfume is also a must that will keep you smelling beautiful all day.

Makeup

I am no professional, I can’t give a suggestion on what type of concealer or eyeliner to buy. I’m not sure what’s in style or what’s the best on the market, but what I’m putting on my Christmas list are the new Fenty beauty products. Specifically, the Stunna Lip Paint that was just released. I think Rihanna’s beauty line is something everyone should put on their Christmas list, especially her brand new Christmas red lipstick.