7 Ugly Christmas Sweaters You Wish You Had

It's That Time Of Year Again

658
dormhigh.com

Christmas is a time for lots of laughter amongst friends and family. And what better way to do so than through ugly Christmas sweaters. Each Christmas sweater allows the wearer to express themselves all while throwing caution to the wind and embracing their goofy side. So for each of us who never know which Christmas sweater to wear or are in need of a new ugly Christmas sweater for this year, here is a list of 7 ugly Christmas sweaters we all need.

1. Celebrating a special birthday

Amazon

I mean, this one just makes sense!

2. Santa versus The Shark

Amazon

I mean everyone needs a sweater with Santa punching sharks, right?

3. Grinchmas

Wanelo

The Grinch had the OG ugly Christmas sweater thanks to his "parents"

4. Frothy

Amazon

For the beer lovers, you can validate yourselves with your pal, Frothy!

5. The Drinking Game Sweater

Amazon

Depending on the wearer, this could be either an ugly sweater or a really awesome sweater!

6. Glow On, Man. Glow On.

Amazon

For the frat boy in all of us

7. It Lights Up!!!!!

Amazon

Any sweater that lights up is definitely one you need to grab and wear to all of your ugly Christmas sweater parties!

Note: As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.