7 Facts Of Life You Have If You Love Dogs More Than People

All you need is (puppy) love
43

Dogs. They're a man's best friend, and everyone knows it. While most people would say they 'love' dogs...there are definitely a select few who REALLY love dogs more than life. Here are a few relatable things that go through a true dog lovers mind every day.

1. Seeing a dog literally makes your day

Whether it be passing by one on the way to class or seeing one across the quad, if you're a true dog lover, just seeing that little wagging tail makes your whole dog. Big or small, old or young, any dog's presence has the ability to make you smile no matter what else is going in your life!

2. You're convinced you have the cutest dog in the world

You appreciate that everyone else is obsessed with their dogs, and while you do love every dog, your dogs are hands down the best and cutest. When someone else says their dogs are the cutest in the world, it takes everything you have not to argue and whip out the 100,000,000 pictures and videos you have saved on your phone to try and convince them otherwise.

3. You love every breed

Literally every type of dog is your favorite dog. It's impossible for you to look at a dog and think it's not super cute, and you kind of hate anyone who calls dogs ugly in general. They're all angels...end of story.

4. You've never seen a dog you don't want to adopt

Have you ever had the urge to pick a random dog up and run away with it? Because if you're a true dog lover, that thought probably goes through your head every time you see a little cutie walking down the sidewalk. If it were up to you, you'd have every dog in the world (and preferably they'd all be potty trained).

5. You get separation anxiety when you have to leave your dogs at home

Being away from your dogs in the hardest thing ever. Whether it be going out for the day, on vacation for a week, or having to go back to school and spend (dreadful) months away from them, leaving your dogs is the worst. On the bright side, coming home and seeing their tails wagging and getting lots of cuddles makes it all worth it!

6. Your camera roll is full of cute dog pictures

You probably have them in an album. And you probably look at the album when you're sad. And it definitely makes you happy.

7. You follow at least 2 dog Instagram accounts

Scrolling through your feed and seeing videos or pictures of what your favorite furry friends are up to is the most pure experience in the world. If we're being honest you're probably slightly too invested in the lives of these adorable internet dog (who, by the way, have WAY more followers than you ever will), but who cares. They're too cute not to obsesses over!

If even the thought of dogs makes you smile, and you do everything on this list, you definitely are a true dog lover. Now, who else is craving some puppy love right now!?