The 7 Stages Of Having A Crush Told By F.R.I.E.N.D.S

At least Ross's crush on Rachel ended up fine.

85
YouTube

1. It comes unexpectedly.

You are just chilling with the squad when all of the sudden your eyes somehow move in the exact direction that you are able to see the “love of your life”. You might talk to them, or you might not, but you start thinking how amazing that person is. They are absolutely flawless.

2. You won’t stop replaying that moment on your head.

Once it happened, it happened. There is no way you can turn back from such an amazing experience of seeing such an incredible human being. You even start doubting if what happened was real, and end up convincing yourself that he/she is the one.

3. You start being more romantic and happy.

Not only thinking about them makes you giggle inside, but everything else around you seems to fit in perfectly. You start to smile excessively every time someone mentions that person to you, and you are never looking sad when you walk past them.

4. You try to impress them so they know you exist.

You can’t date your crush if they don’t know you exist… duh. It also won’t be as real if they don’t admire you as much as you admire them. Therefore, you have to get your game on, and have them falling to your knees.

5. You make the first approach.

You finally find the guts to talk to them and try to act like the chillest person ever. You try to make everything they say relatable to you, even if you completely hate some things they love.

6. Let’s be mostly real here - you somehow find out they don’t like you by talking with them about it.

In the middle of a conversation, you ask who they like. However, they end up telling you some other weird of a person you can’t stand, and your dreams come crashing down. As a matter of fact, they also somehow find out you like them, so you are stuck having to move on.

7. You move on and realize they missed their shot.

Honestly, it was one crush closer to your true love. Just wait some time until someone else strikes you again.