7 Reasons You Should Spend Spring Break With Your Best Friends

7 Reasons Why You Should Spend Spring Break With Your Best Friends

Spring Break is essential to our mental health, but you can make it even better by spending it with your friends!

34
group of friends
Personal Photo

This year I get to have the wonderful experience of spending spring break with my best friends in college. I get to go to Panama City Beach for the first time and I am so excited! We've planned our budget, started packing, and gotten some ideas for what we will do while in Florida! I'm so excited about all the memories we will make on this trip! Here are 7 reasons why you should be spending spring break with your besties!

You don't have to go a whole week without seeing them

This is definitely a plus! Christmas break was so sad because I didn't get to see any of the new friends I had made at school for an entire month! I remember the first day back after the break, we all ran to each other because we were so excited to see each other again.

You can be yourself

You don't have to worry about being silly and acting funny with your friends! Spring break is about having fun and being yourself!

Bonding Time

One of the reasons I'm so excited to be spending spring break with my friends is because of how much bonding we will do! The three friends I'm traveling with are going to be living with me next year, so I feel like this will give us a heads up about living together!

No Stress

You're at the beach! With your best friends! There is obviously no room for stress!

You're bound to have a good time

If you're at the beach with your best friends, you're obviously gonna have a great time!! Even when you go out, you'll be having such a good time that you'll forget about school!

Memories!!

I'm excited to make more memories with my best friends!

YOLO!

This is so cliche, but you only live once!