He has no idea what he's doing in his life.

via Giphy

Some of us just don't know what we're doing. We're kind of winging it. That's okay. Maybe that's what college is here for.

We can't properly express our feelings at all times.

via Tenor

media1.tenor.com

Gave me cookie, got you cookie, man. Sometimes feelings are hard, and that's also okay.

He has no idea how to handle awkward situations.

via Tenor

media1.tenor.com

Unless it's by moonwalking away, of course.

He has a hidden intelligence.

via Tumblr

66.media.tumblr.com

Like when he had to file a bunch of lawyer paperwork for his girlfriend on Valentine's Day after convincing her assistant to quit. Sometimes our brain comes in clutch when we need it.

We've loved someone that wasn't good for us.

i.giphy.com

Caroline, we're looking straight at you. Remember you deserve more than someone who only wants to know they can have you.

We questioned dating a best friend.

via Tumblr

66.media.tumblr.com

Then some of us did, and some of us didn't. Either way, we've all been in those shoes.

He puts his close friends above all.

via Tumblr

66.media.tumblr.com

Remember when Cece got engaged at Schmidt and Nick's tinfinity party? And even though they were fighting, Nick still ran after him? That's the kind of friendship we all need.

Sometimes we need our friends to get us into gear.

via Tumblr

66.media.tumblr.com

When Winston tells Nick he never finishes anything, he then finishes his zombie novel. Maybe sometimes all we ever need is the harsh truth from friends to get us moving again. (Let this be a reminder to write the essay you've been avoiding. Like, after this article.)

Lastly, he's himself. 

via Gifer

i.gifer.com

The best part? He's not (entirely) ashamed. And you should be fully unashamed.

Be fully you, every day.