7 Major Questions 'Pretty Little Liars' Left Us With Last Season

PLL knows how to do a dramatic, jaw-dropping, awe-striking ending. And we need some answers.

15
Pretty Little Liars Facebook

1. Who really killed Charlotte?

The one thing we have been wondering about the entire time the Liars have thrown 5 years forward is who killed Charlotte? Typically, they make it out to be someone with a grudge: Aria, Ezra, Mona, Hanna, and even Aria’s dad. Now, they have Hanna pretending to be the killer. If there is something we are seriously awaiting, it is the big reveal of the true killer.

2. Is Ezria back?

The Ezra and Aria hook up has me hoping it is permanent. I mean come on, we were all just waiting for this anyway. Their chemistry was seriously heating up as they wrote a book together. The only catch I see is that his disappeared girlfriend Nicole is not truly dead. This would ruin everything. Fingers crossed these soulmates wind up together in the end.

3. What is the future of Spaleb?

One thing that was extremely weird as we jumped 5 years forward were the relationships! Gone are Haleb and Spoby, and of all the things we have now the romance of Caleb and Spencer is totally putting a wedge in the hopes of dedicated fans that all the Liars will marry their high school sweethearts. Just when we are getting cozy to the idea of Spaleb, we are hit with an even bigger conflict.

4. Is Haleb back?

Enter the big conflict. Hanna reveals to Caleb that she is still in love with him and that she came back for him the night they broke up. All of the fans are heartbroken for all kinds of reasons at the same time. I think it’s safe to say goodbye Spaleb, because after that kiss shared between Caleb and Hanna just before she is kidnapped - Haleb is back. The real question is this: while Hanna is gone, will Caleb admit to the kiss to Spencer?

5. Is Hanna actually dead?

"Pretty Little Liars" knows how to have a dramatic, jaw dropping, awe striking ending to leave us not only speechless but worried. The season ended with someone dragging Hanna’s limp, unconscious body while she held funeral flowers in her hands. Although we are to think the worse, as avid long time watchers, I think we all know she'll be back.

6. Mrs. D has a twin?

Like I said, dramatic endings. "Pretty Little Liars" revealed that Charlotte's real mother is someone by the name of Mary Drake. After a little thought, wow, does this make sense. Remember who Charlotte was before? Yeah, CeCe Drake. We are further given the information that Ali’s hallucinations were not hallucinations at all. This Mary character was acting like her dead mother and along for the charade was Ali’s husband, Elliot. I don’t know about you guys, but I was always suspicious of him.

7. What are Elliot and Mary up to?

Now that we have an idea of who the masterminds behind this charade are, it leaves me wondering what they have against Allison and the other Liars. With Hanna being kidnapped, we are left with a big question: what are these masterminds willing to do to get what they want?