7 Products To Buy For Your Cat NOW

7 Products To Buy For Your Cat NOW

If you ever have a cat, make sure that these items are on your list because they will make like 100% easier with your feline.

90
Dailyoftheday.com

As someone who has had cats during her entire lifetime, I know a thing or two about the products the world puts available for our cute, cuddly feline friends. There are some awesome products out there that definitely make a cat owner’s life easier while still making your kitty happy and your wallet still hefty.

Here are seven products to buy for your cat right NOW.

1. Breeze Litter Boxes

The Breeze litter box system is seriously one of the best inventions for feline owners. For me, with my nine cats, I have never had an easier or cleaner time with my cats than with this specific litter box.

The pellets for the litter are super easy to clean and create absolutely no dust, which is a really good option for those with respiratory issues or those who simply hate messes. The urine is caught through the bottom of the box by a little mat, which also makes urine clean up one-hundred times quicker.

The system itself is a couple bucks more than some would expect, but it is worth the investment because you will not need to constantly buy new ones. These litter boxes don’t get nasty and crusty as long as it's taken care of properly.

2. Feather Toys With Springs

Any toy sold in a qualified pet store should involve a spring and a feathered toy. These things keep my cats occupied for hours on end without me having to participate, which makes it easier for the cats to enjoy themselves while I do whatever I need to.

It’s also pretty funny to watch because some cats get way too into the toy and some even carry the toy, by the feather on top, around the house as a “friend”.

3. Freeze-Dried Treats

Freeze-dried treats are bound to be beloved by any cat, no matter how picky! This is because freeze-dried cat treats have the meat, organs, and bones of the meat inside, which makes the cats go wild because it's more their nature to eat meat as carnivores.

These treats are pretty cheap for their quality, and can be broken up into smaller pieces to save more money and make your cats go crazier.

4. Catnip Bubbles

Catnip bubbles are the most entertaining toy for a cat owner and their pet to play with because it's cheap and hilarious. The bubbles are entirely safe and non-toxic, and cats go crazy once they get over the wonder and confusion of floating cat marijuana in their faces.

The bottles also last forever! I’ve had mine for about six months now, using it almost every day, and I still have a little less than half a bottle leftover. It wasn’t even five bucks!

5. Automatic Laser Toy

Automatic toys, in general, are amazing because it makes you cat even more independent if you have a busy lifestyle. Specifically, automatic laser toys because a cat can be entranced and entertained by this for hours or even days if necessary.

In my own experience, I have had an automatic laser toy for my cats for the past few years, and they even learned to turn it on and play with it in the middle of the night when I’m asleep, which keeps them from being too crazy in the house trying to entertain themselves with other items.

6. Calming Supplements

How would you feel if you could avoid all of the hassle and stress you bring your cat whenever you try to take them to the veterinarian for their health visits? Well, I’ve got news for you.

There are calming supplements that are all-natural that actually calm the neurons within your cat’s mind that make it freak out and become angered during a vet visit. This makes it easier to bring your cat to the doctor as well as making your cat happier because they do not have to stress out and whine.

7. Cosequin

Cosequin is a health supplement for cats and dogs and there are specific ones for different issues. For me, I tend to recommend getting your cat on a daily dose of the cat hip and joint supplement in order to help prevent possible issues in the future as they age.

These seven products for kitties are bound to make you and your cat have the time of your lives together. I guarantee that any cat would enjoy these awesome products and they definitely are something to ponder about if you’re trying to make life more simple and stress-free.