7 Movies To Get You In The Holiday Spirit

Sitting on the couch and watching a Christmas rom-com is one of the best holiday activities!

35
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/22/636469808738198709-1133486490_home-alone.jpg

Since Thanksgiving has just passed and the winter season is soon approaching, it is about time to get in the Christmas spirit (if you're not already)! Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I know I always look forward to decorating the Christmas tree and curling up in front of the TV with hot chocolate and a great movie. Here are some of the best Christmas movies to get you in the holiday spirit:

1. Elf

Will Ferrell's jokes and incredible acting never get old. This hilarious Christmas movie always gets me in the spirit and is one of the first ones I watch every year.

2. A Christmas Story

I remember watching Home Alone all throughout my childhood and continue to watch it every year. It's definitely one of my favorite Christmas movies and is sure to entertain everyone.

4. Love Actually

Everyone loves a rom-com - so there's nothing better than a Christmas rom-com! Curl up with some hot chocolate and watch!

5. The Santa Clause

Tim Allen is forced to take the place of Santa Claus in this film that leaves viewers laughing the whole time!

6. The Holiday

I just recently watched The Holiday and instantly fell in love! I can't wait to watch this romantic holiday movie every year!

7. A Charlie Brown Christmas

I watch Charlie Brown every year and know it never gets old. Getting in the holiday spirit with Charlie Brown is definitely something I always look forward to.

Happy watching!!