7 Kaptivating Reasons Why The Kardashians Aren't As Dumb As You Think

The Krazy Kardashians are actually smarter than you think.

297
Wikipedia

The Kardashian family faces constant backlash for being "stupid, shallow, vapid and selfish" in the media all the time. What people fail to realize is that through their connections, the Kardashians have created an everlasting empire. Through clever business deals and manipulating the media, this family has risen to the top of pop culture, but because we are jealous of their fame, power or money, we forget realize that behind the classic Kardashian name, there is a mother, a wife, a sister, a daughter and human beings with feelings. Before you judge, remember that this family is not as "dumb" as you think.

1. They take advantage of opportunities.

The networking skills this family has are so advantageous. They have enabled Kim to rise from a closet cleaner to someone who gets paid millions for a single appearance.

2. They write their own narratives.

Due to their reality TV show, the sisters have been able to keep the media interested and let themselves be able to define their own personalities. Kim is the high maintenance sister with a sensitive side. Khloe is the overprotective, funny sister. Kourtney is the oldest and most mature sister. Kendall is seen with a mellow personality and her rising modelling career. Kylie is defined by her young teenage attitude (although not as much anymore) and her keen interest in makeup.

3. They have Kris as their matriarch.

"Without Kris, Kim might not have pulled in a reported $28 million in 2014. Kendall wouldn’t necessarily be an in-demand model, walking runways for Chanel and Marc Jacobs and appearing on the covers of Allure and Harper’s Bazaar, " reveals Vox.

4. They are "famous for being famous."

Usually, this never lasts long for anyone, but Kris has been milking family drama for years, enabling the family to make more connections in the industry and securing a future for her daughters.

5. They have the longest running reality TV show: "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."

Lasting over 10 years and holding 14 complete seasons.

6. Before they found fame, Kourtney and Kris owned a children's clothing store.

And later, with the rest of the sisters, they opened DASH. They were savvy entrepreneurs before they became multi-millionaires, which says a lot about their business skills.

7. Let's talk money.

Kim has an estimated net worth of $65 million. Kendall already has a net worth of $3 million. Scott Disick’s net worth is estimated at $12 million. Kim’s app makes over $700,000 a day. Kourtney makes $125,000 for a single paid appearance. Kim and Kris Humphries made money off their wedding – about $18 million. Kendall and Kylie let OPI name a nail polish after them, making around $100,000 each. That's a whole lot of money.