7 Halloween Costume Ideas From 'Wynonna Earp' That Are Perfect For 2020

Here's how to create the best "Wynonna Earp" Halloween costumes.

1899

With the beginning of the fall season comes a popular holiday, Halloween.

The holiday brings a lot of excitement for a lot of people through costumes, candy, and parties, but sometimes figuring out a costume can be difficult. Do not worry though!

Here a list of 7 Halloween costume ideas you can recreate for 2020 based on the Netflix show "Wynonna Earp."

Wynnona Earp

To create the perfect Wynonna Earp costume, you will need … black jeans, a burgundy or blue T-shirt, black leather jacket, belt, black knee boots, and a key on a silver chain.

Waverly Earp

To create the perfect Waverly Earp costume, you will need … black shorts, a red and blue shirt shorty's shirt, a side braid, and a pair of boots.

Doc Holliday

To create the perfect Doc Holliday costume, you will need … blue jeans, blue patterned button-down, belt, gray overcoat, black hat, mustache, and a pair of boots.

Deputy Marshall Dolls

To create the perfect Deputy Marshall Dolls costume, you will need … blue jeans, gray T-shirt, belt, brown/black leather jacket, silver chain necklace, a watch, and a pair of boots.

Sheriff Nicole Haught

To create the perfect Sheriff Nicole Haught costume, you will need … tan khaki pants with a blue stripe down the side, dark blue sheriff uniform shirt, dark blue sheriff uniform jacket, brown belt, tan cowboy hat, and a pair of boots.

Bobo Del Rey

To create the perfect Bobo Del Ray costume, you will need … light brown jeans, a black shirt, a black belt with designed belt buckle, a brown jacket with fur lined around the collar, black and silver rings, and a pair of brown boots with silver chains.

Constance Clootie/The Stone Witch

To create the perfect Constance Clootie costume, you will need … a long-sleeve black dress with blue and white floral designs, red lipstick, black ring, red fingernails, and a chunky white necklace.