7 Great Cities In The U.S. To Celebrate New Year’s Eve

Watch the iconic New Year's Eve fireworks in these cities for a magnificent view.
33

Another year has come to an end, and a huge celebration comes with it. Cities around the world organize events to make this special occasion a day to remember. Here are seven cities that celebrate New Year's Eve like no other.

1. New York

New York is one of the most popular destinations to spend New Year’s Eve. Its iconic Times Square Plaza attracts thousands of tourists each year. The famous Times Square Ball is a time ball that drops exactly at midnight and adds more excitement to the celebration!

2. Las Vegas

Las Vegas attracts thousands of visitors throughout the year, but planning to visit on New Year's Eve is a great idea! Fireworks illuminate the sky above the beautiful Las Vegas strip. Make sure to arrive early for a nice scenery with your favorite casinos and hotels!

3. Chicago

In Chicago, many people welcome the new year at restaurants downtown, ballrooms or at hotel parties. One of the most popular places is Navy Pier, where locals and visitors alike watch the fireworks for free.

4. San Francisco

San Francisco is also the home of great New Year's Eve parties. However, the fireworks seen at the waterfront are an amazing view for all family and friends. Going to piers, such as Pier 39, are great places to have a great view.

5. New Orleans

New Orleans offers a fun celebration for New Year's Eve. The Jackson Square is a great destination to spend the night with live music, some celebrity guests and of course, a magnificent fireworks show. Admission is free and open to all ages.

6. Los Angeles

Los Angeles is an amazing city with so many places to spend New Year's Eve. It's packed with restaurants, rooftops and bars to celebrate with friends. Some popular destinations are also Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood for magical fireworks!

7. Miami

Miami is always a fun destination to visit. Going on a cruise or attending a rooftop party are some activities locals and visitors do on this special night. However, watching the fireworks on the beach is one of the musts to do in Miami. The amazing view of the ocean with the colorful fireworks is breathtaking!

All cities have amazing events and celebrations on this memorable night. Remember to stay safe and have fun!