7 Farts Your Close Friends, And Only Your Close Friends, Know

Gas is an unavoidable part of close friendship.

979
Ashton Bingham

Your roommates see you at your best, worst and weirdest. Whether it be coming home from class, or dancing around the apartment without pants on. They really have seen it all. Unfortunately, they have also probably smelt it all. Whether it be them walking into the bathroom right after you, or you make them look at a pimple on your back for the millionth time. Due to the proximity of your living quarters, your roommates have probably heard you fart every single time you have ever done it. That being said here is a description of every type of fart that they have ever had to endure, thanks to you.

1. The regular fart

This fart is just that simple kinda quick *poot* that happens, probably has a slight stink to it. Nothing too crazy though.

2. The trumpet fart

This fart comes out like you got the trumpet solo in the high school band. It tends to be a more versatile fart, always loud, but the length is definitely to be determined.

3. The lava fart

The lava fart is the kind of fart that comes out hot and bubbly, usually, it takes a different route than just the usual, and can really come out with a bang!

4. The surprise fart

A fart can sneak up on you too, boom all of a sudden it happens and it could be any sort of sound, any sort of smell, at any time.

5. The room clearer

Picture this, you’re sitting in the car with your roommates/friends and you explicitly say to them that you feel some serious gas coming on, and when you let it out, they pull the car over and literally all vacate the vehicle.

6. The sewer fart

These farts are the deepest darkest farts that come straight from the gut and ruin the nostrils of those that take them in.

7. The combo fart

These farts are the kind that wakes you from a dead sleep, leaving you confused about what kind they were because it was kind of loud, super bubbly, and definitely reeks.

Hopefully the next time you fart you can gauge them based on this description, and warn those around you accordingly. Gas will come and go, but roommates and friends will be forever. That being said, cherish the little moments as well as the little toots. Remember that air fresheners are key to keeping your friendships alive and well.