7 Everyday Lush Products You Can't Live Without

The go-to products of Lush

390
Lush

Lush is known for their fresh, handmade cosmetics. They are also widely known for being a completely cruelty-free company having lots of vegan and cruelty-free options. When you think of Lush, you usually think about just their bath products, but here are some great everyday use products that help for a multitude of things!

1. Whoosh

The Whoosh is a signature shower jelly that’s been a staple of the jelly line. With this, it gives you a whole new way to shower. Whoosh smells very citrusy and is a good way to wake yourself up in the mornings when you don’t feel like doing anything.It’s very good with fighting greasy and grimy, acne-prone skin. It’s a fun, new way to spice up the shower routine, as you just have to cut it into bits and simple squish onto your wash cloth and you’re ready to go as the lather is intense. A little always goes a long way with shower jellies!

2. American Cream Hair Conditioner

The American Cream hair conditioner is one of Lush’s most popular conditioners. It smells very much like a strawberry-vanilla milkshake, as it has an ever so popular fruity vanilla scent. The scent is very long-lasting, as it can linger for several days in your hair. With the honey and lavender, it helps to make your hair shiny and easy to manage. (Which is a huge plus for those with naturally curly or wavy hair)!

3. Curly Wurly Shampoo

The Curly Wurly shampoo is a major staple for those with curly hair. This shampoo does wonders for curls, it keeps the unruly curls soft, shiny, and bouncy. This product is full of coconut and coconut oil, as well as avocado. The coconut adds shine, the coconut oil helps keep hair hydrated, and the avocado adds protein to your hair. It’s very thick when you first get it out of the pot, but the lather you get from just a little bit is incredible! Initially, you’d think you would waste so much of it, but that’s not the case as a little can go a long way. It’s perfect for winter use when there’s not much to help your curls.

4. Mask of Magnaminty (Self-Preserving)

The Mask of Magnaminty is one of Lush’s best-selling face masks. It doesn’t have any synthetic preservatives in it at all! It has kaolin clay, primrose seeds, as well as a refreshing, cooling peppermint oil. This formula has more honey than the original, making it more moisturizing for those with drier skin. You smooth the mask all over your skin, leave on for just 15 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. It’s very refreshing and cleansing and the smell is just the added bonus- as it smells exactly like a mint chocolate ice cream! This mask is also very good for those with oily skin as it leaves your face feeling smooth and refreshed! Perfect for the troubled skin as it works so fast.

5. Vanishing Cream Moisturizer

This moisturizer is perfect for the oily skin, as you need to just moisturize. Vanishing Cream is one of Lush’s most lightweight moisturizers. Its main ingredients consist of witch hazel, grape seed oil, honey, rose water and shea butter. As soon as it gets rubbed into the skin, it begins to sink right in. The rose water helps to soothe the skin, without weighing the formula down. It’s nearly magic, as a very small amount ends up going a LONG way. It’s non-greasy and smells great and is also perfect to use before applying a full face of makeup!

6. Ambrosia Shaving Cream

This is the ideal shaving cream for those with sensitive skin. It’s very gentle and helps to protect the skin, as the cocoa butter softens and the chamomile and oat milk soothe the skin. If applied before shaving, it helps prevent razor burn and the leftover cream can be massaged into the skin to get rid of any lingering itchiness. It leaves a very clean feel as it doesn’t clog the razor and moisturizes the skin all in one go!

7. Dream Cream Body Lotion

This cream is perfect for those with dry, sensitive skin. The olive oil and cocoa butter work wonders for softening the dry, chapped skin and the rose oil gets rid of the irritation and redness popups. The lavender, oat milk, and chamomile are perfect to gently relax skin reactions. This product can go all over the skin on your body, and a little goes a long way with this product.

It’s well-known for softening the skin, moisturizing well, smelling great, and being long-lasting. It can help acne tremendously on arms, back, and shoulders. Helps occasionally for those who suffer from eczema, as it doesn’t damage the skin or stain anything! The fragrance is low and doesn’t bother those with allergies as much as some scents.