7 best treks in Nepal

7 best treks in Nepal

Glorifying the beauties of Nepal never comes to an end

81
7 best treks in Nepal

Glorifying the beauties of Nepal never comes to an end. Once the glance of sparkling Himalayas strikes on your eyes, you can never get rid of them. On the day, the shadow of shiny peaks doesn't leave your attention. Similarly, the night-time offers you the beauty of white snowy field mountains that doesn't let you divert your eyes. By understanding and collecting the researches from fellow travelers, we present you the seven best treks that you can experience in Nepal.

Annapurna Base Camp:

At an altitude of 4210 meters, the Annapurna Base camp has become the best experience for trampers. The stunning beauties of the Himalayas of Annapurna Ranges cover the glance of Mt. Machapuchare, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna South, and Mt. Annapurna I. With a maximum of 14 days, this moderately facile tramp is possible for physically fit people. Let us not forget to learn about the natural beauty of the tramp. On the way to Annapurna camp, the paths covered with natural flora and fauna leads the way to a dense forest of rhododendron.

Furthermore, this tramp also offers you two destinations. One is Annapurna Base camp itself and, the other is Macchapuchhre Base camp.

Mardi Himal Trek

On 4200 meters, the beauty of heaven offers you the mystical destination towards Mardi Himal. With the approximate ten days of itinerary, the Nepal Hiking team grants you the alternative tramping to the Annapurna region. In the year 2012, the route got its official identity. Following the path from Phedi to Pothana, this tramp leads you up at an altitude of 42000 meters. The average duration that you need to complete this tramp is about 5 – 6 hours a day. Hence, it is moderately suitable for physically fit people and also convenient for elders and children.

Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek

Beginning for the spot of Nayapul near Pokhara, this tramp goes up to the elevation of 3210 meters. This marvelous trip offers you the best time of out looking at the glorious mountains along with the realization of ethnicity. The area is full of Magar and Gurung community people who are always ready to welcome their guests. On the way to Poon hill, you are likely to be mesmerized by the lush rhododendron forest that leads up to the magnificent view of the Annapurna region.

Jomsom-Muktinath Trek

The most waited journey for most of the Nepalese people itself is the Jomsom-Muktinath trek. By initiating the path from Nayapul through tramping, you get a massive chance to visit the destination such as Poon Hill, Kagbeni, Muktinath, Kaligandaki gorge, and Jomsom. With the people of the Himalayan landscape, it is a massive period to exploit their way of living and traditions from the closer view. Besides, the sparkling beauty of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Macchapuchhre, Mt. Nilgiri, etc. has the heart of thousands of visitants each year. Devotees of Lord Vishnu visit Muktinath as a form of pilgrimage.

Hence, on the elevation of 3800 meters, you can form your journey towards Jomsom-Muktinath.

Everest View Trek:

It is evident for all of all to hear the name of Mt. Everest. Besides, it is equally terrifying if we tell you that you can experience your lifetime tramp towards MT. Everest within nine days of period. After the flight to Lukla, your tramping starts towards Phakding. Give a glance towards the popular destination of the Everest Base Camp such as Namche Bazaar and Tengboche during this excursion. Experience the outlook of sensational ranges of Himalayas includes the world's tallest peak of Mt. Everest that follows Mt. Nuptse, and Mt. Thamserku, Mt Ama Dablam, Mt Lhotse, and many other.

Helambu Trekking:

With the path of magnificent waterfalls, dense forest of flora and fauna, and ethical people, Helambu Trekking is the most convenient and refreshing tramping in Nepal. The stunning outlook around the Lantang region, sparkling Ganesh Himal, follows the lead towards Gosaikunda peaks, Jugal, and Rolwailing region in this journey. Also, it is an intensive chance for you to experience the meditation and excursion around monasteries is full of Sherpa and Tibetan and Hindu community.

Rara Lake Trek

By covering the excursion of the western beauty of Nepal, Rara Lake is the desired destination in Nepal. Take a pattern to experience this exotic beauty of the deepest lake of Nepal with flora and fauna and medicinal herbs on the way of tramping toward Rara Lake in Nepal.

Hence, within the small territory of Nepal, the nation has so much to offer us. For all of these marvelous tramps, the Nepal Hiking Team favors its best service for years.