Last First Day Thoughts As Told By The Office

7 Unmistakably Relatable Thoughts Every Highschool Senior has on their Last first day of school As Told By The Office

Senioritis has officially begun.

5

After four years of cramming, sweat, and tears, you have made it! Well, you can see the finish line, at least. Graduation day is only a couple months away, right? And while you can't wait for this year to end, you're shocked with the realization of finally entering the 'real world'. So, here are a couple thoughts that every senior has on that historic last first day.

Yay! I'm finally freeee!

media.giphy.com

You did it (almost)! Walking into school, you are confident that this is the last time you have worry about highschool problems. You look at the underclassmen with pity. You can't wait to start the next chapter of your life even if you don't know what it is!

Wait, what do I do after this?

media.giphy.com

The thought of leaving school, going to college and figuring out what you want to do is overwhelming. Adulting is hard (tbh), and you don't know if you're ready to live on your own. It's enough to make you want to stay in high school forever. But of course, you're better than that, and hey, you'll figure it out (soon enough)!.

Wow, I'm so enlightened and mature now.

media.giphy.com

After years of taking tests and sticking your head in a textbook, you feel like you know everything! You're proud of getting this far and as senior you deserve your spot at the top of the high school food chain. Move over, freshmen!

Aw, I'm going to miss these people!

media.giphy.com

You only have a couple months left with your classmates. After years together, you've made some great friends and can't imagine life without them. Enjoy your last year together, and brace yourself for tearful goodbyes at graduation!

Crap, I actually have work to do!

media.giphy.com

While the first day is a celebration of your pending graduation, you still have a load of tests and exams to get complete before that day arrives. Opening summer reading books become so painful that all summer you "forgot" to do your summer reading; but thankfully, you can hit up sparknotes for an A on that reading test tommorrow!

Am I going to miss highschool?

(or maybe: https://media.giphy.com/media/SW3PNayoSGXao/giphy.gif)

media.giphy.com

Although it has been a ton of work for as long as you can remember, you can't help, but feel a bit nostalgistic for all the good times you've had in highschool. You hope that you haven't peaked to early, but know that your next chapter HAS to be better than this!

I'm going to make this year count!

media.giphy.com

This is your last year so wow not do it, right? If there's anything you've wanted to accomplish in high school that you haven't got too yet, this is the time to do it! Throw caution to the wind and forget about your nerves, because after graduation you can start over and be whoever you want to be without the judgement of teenage classmates.