6 Ways I Wish My Life Were Like A Country Song

Sometimes you just have to live through the music.

92
Charlotte Mahoney-Mosedale

When I listen to country music, I am always thinking "hey, I wish my life could be like that." Country songs offer unreal love and dating expectations as well as the most simple, but perfect situations. I wish I could live the life of the lyrics. The songs most always give off a fun vibe like a summer that never ends. Country music even makes being sad sound pretty. Mostly, these songs are relatable or sometimes I wish it could be like my life.

1. Country music is romanticized and it almost always seems to work out for the person singing.

"And I know that I can't ever tell you enough, that all I need in this life is your crazy love.....You're a saint; you're a goddess; the cutest; the hottest; a masterpiece, It's too good to be true, nothing better than you
In my wildest dreams"- Die A Happy Man, Thomas Rhett

2. Country songs are honest about the way that people feel. They express emotions that you didn't think you could put into words, but someone else did.

"You make loving you easy, you make loving you all I wanna do, every little smile, every single touch
Reminds me just how much it all makes loving you easy" - Loving You Easy, Zac Brown Band

3. They make you feel special about home.

"You leave home, you move on and you do the best you can, I got lost in this whole world and forgot who I am." -The House That Built Me, Miranda Lambert

4. They make you feel happy and tell you to just have fun.

"You ain't gotta leave the house to have a good time, I'ma bring the good time home to you, We'll have a house party, we don't need nobody." -House Party, Sam Hunt

5. It's always summer and a good time.

"And it's sunshine, blue eyes, tan lines, slow tide rolling, White sand, cold can, koozie in my hand, just summertime strollin' ,Chillin', breezin', sippin', singin' whoaoaoh, Beachin'" -Beachin' , Jake Owen

6. There is a song for every mood. Whether you're sad or happy, there is a country song for you. They even make being sad sound beautiful.

And, of course, when you just want to party. "The air's getting heavy and we both know why, So dance one more dance and tell one more lie, And, baby, let's keep make believing,That it's just the rainy season." -Rainy Season, Hunter Hayes

Well, it's your birthday, Let's act like it is, And just go crazy, Do what we want with no reason why, Life ain't long enough, So let's celebrate"- 21, Hunter Hayes

There are plenty more reasons why I wish country music could be like my life but, I guess I'll just keep living through the music.