6 Types of Girls You'll Find in a Sorority

5
Movie: legally blonde

We may all look alike from the outside (oversized Comfort Colors and norts) but we’re all different once you get to know us, and that’s what matters. Well, sort of.

1. The Legacy

We all know this girl. She’s great and all, but everyone knows the real reason why she got a bid.. And it’s not because of her great personality and flawless resume. 

2. The Future President  

This is the girl who’s mom, grandma, aunt, and sister show up for every round of rush so they can help mix the punch for Philanthropy. Her grandma looks way too good to be 70 and they’re all super nice, which makes you love to hate her.

3. The Show-Up 

This is the girl who only shows up for Taco Tuesday, t-shirt hand out, and the occasionally chapter. You’re not 100% sure if her picture is even on the composite. 

4. The Srat Star 

This girl is half in your sorority, half in your brother fraternity. She loves late nights with fraternity guys (who have got to be 5th years, and similar to The Show-Up, she only comes around for lunch and standards. And, she goes to every single date party, which is super annoying.)

5. The GPA Booster 

Honestly, shout out to this girl. She keeps the chapter GPA at an all time high (or pretty high compared to yours) so y’all can keep having swaps at Round Table. She probably proctors study hall hours, heads the philanthropy, and is in charge of bible study. You keep doing you, girl. 

6. The Exec Member

This girl has it all together, she loves Rooster’s karaoke on Wednesday but somehow she stays organized. She may love to hear herself talk (especially at chapter meetings), but thanks to this girl we know when it’s formal chapter and when we can sign up for bus times.