6 Stages Of Any Trip To The Mall For A Shopaholic

We are the Holly Golightly's of this time period.

108
Madison Movie

Hello there Louis Vuitton, Valentino and Kate Spade. You are my weakness, you try to conquer my bank account. You're the reason why I am in love in with fashion. You see, when I was younger, it was Justice and Kohl's and now it has turned into this finer fashion complexion. I love you and I am a shopaholic because of you.

Stage 1: Walking into the store.

We have all been there. The gorgeous hand bags and the beautiful designs. There is nothing better than trying on the perfect outfit with gorgeous pumps and a perfectly-proportioned hand-bag.

Stage 2: The Bank Account Situation.

Is there anything better than finding the most gorgeous ball gown. There is... It is called "my bank account is way too important for me to spend it on frivolous clothing". Unless you're Taylor Swift then everything has changed.

Stage 3: It's payday, payday, gotta get down on payday!

Oh the most wonderful day of the month! The silhouettes, you have been eyeing or that cape coat you have on your wishlist that all the most fashionable TV characters wear. The gold is yours and you are on your way to victory.

Stage 4: When you get to play stylist for your friends, you are overflowing with excitement.

I love playing stylist. This is my thought process, okay, you need a darker color, you need a neutral dress, you need to step out of your comfort zone and give me the fashion permit.

Stage 5: The shopping therapy sessions.

"All I wanted were those cashmere gloves. I did not mean to unleash my inner cheetah on the poor souls. I am usually an angel".

Stage 6: The End of shopping spree means you can start planning your next shopping spree!

Maybe this time you will buy that flowery scarf you have been eyeing for quite some time now. Or that Michael Kors wallet or that Louis Vuitton purse!

Shop on shopaholic!