6 Perfect Songs For The Transition Into Fall

Since the weather's changing, our playlists should too, right? Here are six songs for you to add to your fall playlist for the occasion.

1.  "Wintertime" by Cordae

The beat of this song is just so freakin' good. The flow of the rap is so smooth and soothing. It also has really amazing production that utilizes the soothing tones of what feels like elevator music, and it really just elevates the song ;) ... hehe, see what I did there? Anywho, Cordae's lyrics are also just really amazing and it makes this song so well-rounded.

2. "Georgia" by Vance Joy

When I think of fall, I think of light, flow music that just soothes the soul. Fall is just such a beautiful time of year, and that's why this song is perfect for it. It is so well constructed and makes my heart warm. The love that protrudes from the lyrics is just overwhelmingly strong.

3. "My Destination" by Summer Salt

This song is so upbeat and it makes me want to just skip through the leaves and recreate a cheesy movie sequence. It is such a lovey-dovey song that makes for a great song to listen to while driving with the windows down. The instrumentals are also so fun and gets ya moving.

4. "How Could You Ignore That Spark?" by AKA Block ft. Havelock

The combination of smooth vocals and EDM-like production draws the listener in. It is a really easy song to get hooked on and will make for a perfect song to have on repeat this season. It's such a catchy and fun vibe that is attractive to most music listeners.

5. "Near Mrs." by LANCO

The perfect mix of country, soul, and folk describes LANCO to a T. This cute love song really screams fall essence. Country is such a common vibe for fall, but even if you're not a country fan, I think you'll still enjoy this wholesome song.

6. "ARE YOU WITH THAT?" by Vince Staples

Vince Staples is an all year round artist, but for this particular playlist, I think this song is perfect. The beat of this song is phenomenal and Vince's vocals make you want to melt. His voice is so strong and clear, and the lyrics have something to say without making you think too hard.

Hope you've found something you like in my suggestions, and if you liked this article, be sure to check out my other ones!