6 YouTube Videos To Watch When You Need To Laugh

When you need a good laugh, YouTube is always there for you.

257

I love YouTube and I love to laugh. Some of the funniest things I have seen are videos from my favorite creators. So, if you feel that you are in need of a good laugh, here are six funny videos that I recommend you watch.

1. "EDWARD FORTYHANDS (ft. Mamrie Hart) | Tyler Oakley"

Mamrie and Tyler are a dynamic duo. Every ten minutes, they answer three questions, and as time passes, things get weird. Watch it here!

2. "My Boyfriend Teaches Me Jiu Jitsu"

Everyone knows Jenna Marbles, but if you haven't kept up with her channel recently, she is basically doing whatever the heck she wants to do. This sometimes includes her learning new things, like jiu-jitsu! Julien is very serious about jiu-jitsu, and Jenna is just here for the laughs. Check it out and see for yourself.

3. "ST PATTY'S DAY Hair of the Dog w/ Hannah Hart and Grace Helbig"

Hannah, Mamrie, and Grace are YouTube's Holy Trinity and they are always a barrel of laughs, but this video is the funniest by far. It is a short video with the intentions of this being a drinking challenge. However, things go terribly wrong very quickly. Oh my gosh, I have never laughed so hard before. Watch it here to see for yourself!

4. "SINGING with NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES"

Shane Dawson, better known for being the King of YouTube, is all about creating his docuseries nowadays. Those are wonderful and fun, but one of my favorite videos from him is this one. He is doing exactly what the title says and is genuinely trying his best. His singing alongside his dancing and getting embarrassed by his dog watching it just makes for an all-around wholesome and funny video. Watch it here.

5. "BAKING WITH NO HANDS CHALLENGE!!"

Liza and Kristen are like two peas in a pod. All the videos they make together are absolutely wonderful, but this one takes the cake (Get it? It is funny because they bake a cake.). There is no reason for them to be doing this and yet they do, which is what makes it funny. The ways that they decide to add the ingredients together is so interesting... weird? You will have to watch it and see just how creative they get.

6. "THIS IS A GAMING CHANNEL NOW"

When I asked my friend what one of the funniest YouTube videos she has watched recently, she sent me a link to this video. At first, I could not understand why she found this so funny; it was just Jenn playing the mobile game "Episode" on her channel. But as I watched it some more, I started to enjoy and found myself laughing along with Jenn and the commentary that she has about the game. This video is so good that she created a whole series for it, and according to my friend, those videos are even funnier!